EQ 360 certification is included in the EQ-i 2.0 certification workshop. If you are certified on the EQ-i 2.0, the EQ 360 Certification Workshop will prepare you to administer the EQ 360 and provide feedback on the results.
How do you get certified on the EQ 360?
CED offers four options:
- If you are already certified on the old version of the EQ-i and the EQ 360, then you can attend a two-day session to learn about the new EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360 at one low cost. No examination is required. Call CED at 973.625.5511 to ask about special alumni re-attendance rates.
- If you are certified on the old version of the EQ-i but not the EQ 360, then you can attend a two-day session to learn about the new EQ-i 2.0 and become certified to use the EQ 360. You will take only the EQ 360 portion of the exam and will qualify for special pricing. Call CED at 973.625.5511 for more information.
- If you have not been certified on the EQ-i or EQ-i 2.0, then you can attend the workshop for both instruments and take an exam that covers the material for both the EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360.
- If you are certified on the new EQ-i 2.0 but not the EQ 360, you can attend the EQ 360 stand-alone certification. See description below.
EQ 360 Stand-Alone Certification
- Virtual Pre-Work (at your own pace)
- Live Online Videoconferencing
- Participant Focused
- Interactive Learning
- Small Group Breakout Activities
- Case Studies and Practice
- Certification on EQ 360
- EQ-i 2.0 User's Handbook (pdf format)
- Numerous articles and handouts
- Free administration of the EQ 360
- Membership in a large, growing international EI network
The lead instructor for these sessions is Rupert A. Hayles, Jr. Founder and President of the Center for Emotional Development, and author of numerous books and articles on Emotional Intelligence, strategy and leadership. Rupert is the process of completing research at Regent University focusing on creating tools and techniques for the for profit and social sector organizations.
The training team also includes Maryann Hayles, David Ward, Edna Ward and Stephen Deaver .